Carbon Fiber Oil Inclinometer Buoy［explain in detail］
Specification for Carbon fiber oil inclinometer buoy
- 37.4mm(Inner Diameter )×48.2(OD) mm×1200mm；
- 38mm (Inner Diameter) ×49mm (OD) ×1200mm。
NO2、Product main parameters ：
- Pressure：≧80 Mpa
- Temperature：Below 150 degrees can work in long time
- Length of Tuber : According to the requirements of customer
- Apply mud weight : 1.5 (Carbon Fiber Pontoon ) ≥1.5（Aluminum alloy pontoon ）
This product belongs to order products, specifications and size can be changed.
This Product is mainly used in oil field oil well drilling, the complete original product is within the pipe and electronic probe, two plug, and a ground equipment, collectively called inclinometer, is used in oil field oil well parameters such as Angle measurement. Carbon fiber tube is equivalent to a protective container. the buoy before use is given priority to with aluminum alloy material, carbon fiber is mainly due to carbon fiber corrosion resistance, resistance to high temperature, high pressure, low density, etc, can rely on their own buoyancy to well during drilling pump stop working, convenient operation, simple.